The NEF Speakers Bureau is ready to address your group
Are you interested in learning more about naturism?
Do members of your organization have questions about issues pertaining to clothing-optional beaches, nudist parks, or non-sexualized social nudity?
Members of the Naturist Education Foundation Speakers Bureau give presentations to college classes, community organizations, service organizations, professional associations, legislative bodies, and a variety of other groups. The presentation topics will vary with the availability of speakers in your region. Topics may be approached via the fields of history, sociology, psychology, religion, law, or social activism. Our speakers consist of lawyers, educators, activists, and others with experience in articulating publicly the history, values, and culture of naturism.
To arrange a speaker for your next luncheon, meeting, or classroom presentation, contact:
Advance notice is needed to select and schedule the proper speaker. When available, NEF speakers will deliver lectures or presentations to your group at no charge, but speakers are limited to those working within your region. If your budget includes an honorarium, NEF will graciously accept a donation to offset the costs of operating its Speakers Bureau. Donations to NEF are tax deductible.
Examples of the topics the NEF Speakers Bureau can address for your group:
- What is naturism?
- The history of naturism (or “nudism”) in North America
- The history of nude beaches in North America
- Nudist parks, campgrounds, and resorts in North America
- Where to enjoy nude recreation legally in North America
- Reasons for sanctioning clothing-optional beaches in your community
- Naturism and the law
- Nudity and the Bible
- Psychological and sociological studies pertaining to social nudity
- Naturism as portrayed through art
- Nudity and censorship
- Naturist activism in North America
- Topfree rights for women
Call or write to learn how a NEF speaker may be able to help you.